Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Annie Does Etsy

For months Annie was asking me to please start an Etsy shop for her.  It would be called Cute Conference. It would be full of cute things that she makes.  It would allow her to earn money. 

We finally opened the shop a few weeks ago. We made some stuff for it and I took the pictures and listed it (tedious).  And then I breathed a sigh of relief that I could move on to making stuff *I* want to make!


She made her first sale quickly--thanks to a law school friend who has two little girls. 

If you're in the mood very Very Handmade bookmarks or felted flower clips, Cute Conference is the place for you.



1 comment:

  1. I know two little girls who are going to love book markers and wool clips in their stockings this Christmas ;) Good job Annie!!

    ReplyDelete