Monday, October 9, 2017

Eighteen Years: A Brief Retrospective

We were married 18 years ago today, before the digital photo age really took off, so I don't have wedding photos in digital form. Maybe one day I'll scan them in!  I also noticed that once Finn was born, the photos of "just us" dwindled and the photos of "us with children" surged.  Of course!  


Thanksgiving at home, around the turn of the century. 



My best friend's wedding, June 2002.


My brother-in-law's wedding, July 2005 (Devon, England). 


Helsinki, Finland, September 2006. (In the days before the phone selfie--we just turned the camera around and hoped for the best.)


Thanksgiving at the in-laws'--I don't remember which year!


Easter at the in-laws', March 2016. (What's up with my hand placement?) 


Valentine's dinner, 2017. Taken overlooking our beautiful valley. 

I'm endlessly grateful for this man and our life together.  Worth celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment