Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A Cozy Tuesday

The weather was gorgeous and moody here today with that changeable October sky, blustery winds and leaves blowing off of the trees.  Inside the house we were cozy, staying home because my son was under the weather. I wore my housedress-avec-leggings and an apron all day, washed and dried laundry nonstop, the heat kept us plenty warm and I busied myself making *two* soups (13 bean and black bean), a pan of cornbread and our favorite chocolate-chip gluten-free peanut-butter cookies! After a short nap and many phone calls--my sister is dealing with a complex and risky medical issue at the moment and I'm cheerleading and reminding--and some hand-sewing while talking to an insomniac child....I am ready for bed.

Because: tomorrow morning the craftsmen deliver our new vanity!  Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment