Monday, April 27, 2020

Comments are Working!

Friends, just a quick post to say:

I figured it out!  Please don't ever hire me to be a technical guru of anything at any time; apparently my comment problem was that I had moderation for comments turned on, but I didn't have an email address listed so I had no idea there were comments to be approved.  This seems like a very basic issue, which just goes to show how incapable and clueless I am on the computer.

I thought I fixed it a few days ago, and this morning I logged on to find dozens of older comments from sweet people! I am so sorry your comments have not been posted, and so glad that will be remedied now.  I must say, you're all so nice, and I'm having the most wonderful time reading each comment (accompanied by my coffee) and hitting "publish" after each one.  They are making me smile this Monday morning--truly, what a gold mine of kind words and happiness I found today! This really has made my week, and the week just began.

Special thanks to sweet Sarah for sending an email asking about comments, because that is what first clued me in to the fact that there might be a problem. If you need a technical guru, please see Sarah....

Ah! Back to reading and hitting "publish." This is so fun! Thank you for all the wonderful, sweet words!

Edited to Add: you all make me cry.  I had no idea there were so many kind, sweet comments that had been overlooked for so long. I am so very sorry! I am still going through them, and I am feeling so encouraged by you today.  This has been like Christmas morning!  You are all so very lovely.  Thank you!!!!

Edited again to add: now I'm getting to comments from 2018, when my husband had cancer.  I am crying over my coffee.  Oh, I had no idea so many people had so many sweet things to say.  Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you. 

Crying......


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're having such an encouraging morning! (yesterday--just realized this is from yesterday, ha!) BUT DO NOT ASK ME FOR TECHNICAL HELP. I am completely inept. I just ask my 15 year old to solve all my problems for me. The other day I had to Google how to record a show on YouTube TV. I'm worthless. ;)

    I thought about you yesterday when I was (FINALLY!) out in my backyard working on my flower beds. You're at least a month ahead of us, out there in the balmy region! But I was so happy to see green--maybe it's a sign of a shifting season in the world, too. One can hope!! xo

    ReplyDelete