Friday, April 15, 2022

Scenes from the Sky

 Don't you love those little pictures that you can take out of airplane windows? Just a snippet or a sliver of the real world below. 

On leaving Amsterdam.  I did this 16 years ago, and I remember so many windmills and canals, and then, off the coast, enormous ships. But my husband only captured the windmills and some water.....



Here is sunrise over the Netherlands. 


On arriving in Helsinki: snow and conifers. 

Flying into Amsterdam in the mid-afternoon. So much water! I love how the water is like a road, and runs parallel....


And best of all, on this very good Good Friday, my husband is coming home!  From snowy northern Europe to the warm and beautiful southern United States: I pick him up at the airport in North Charleston today!


No comments:

Post a Comment