Friday, April 8, 2022

Pinks and Blues

 Annie is down with a bad head cold, I'm working on trip prep for various people to various locations, our bathroom floor just got tiled (but not grouted--yet!), spring break is next week (hallelujah; I'm losing all my steam), I just hemmed my Easter skirt, and Annie's is getting cut out today. 


This spring feels very pale-blue-and-pink to me: the skirts, the tablecloth, my beloved coffee mug (Royal Albert polka blue!), the front door.....

and the $3 clearance roses from the grocery store. 

Edited to add: if anyone would like to pray for my Dad today, feel free! He has a brain MRI and PET scan this afternoon (Friday) and we're praying that it will show that the cancer has not gone to his brain, his bones, or any other place a wily cancer likes to go.  Thank you!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment